No announcement yet.

how to get this effect

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how to get this effect

    Hello everyone! Would like to know if anybody can help with getting this pattern or effects.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    It's called splash anodizing
    Process control doesn't give you good quality, it gives you consistent quality.
    Good quality comes from consistently doing the right things.

    Process control systems for Anodizers
    If a post helps you out LIKE the post
    I'm not an Amateur Metal Finisher. I've just been around the industry for a dozen years or so helping and consulting when and where I can.


    • #3
      The one on the left is a sponge/marble. Done the same way as a splash but the masking is applied with a sponge instead of in stripes. The one on the right is an acid wash, which is basically the opposite of a splash, you selectively remove color rather than adding it..
      Both those pictures are of my work BTW.