shocker surface area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shocker surface area

hopefully someone in here will know this. does anyone know the surface area for a stock shocker body,stock trigger frame and a shocktech trigger frame(shocker)? i would try to estimate these oddly shaped parts but i figured if someone already knew them it would decrease my chances of screwing it up.
    thanks

Re: shocker surface area

Acidrain is the man on those. If he can't, I'd be surprised.
    SS

Comment

ya acid rain, would you like to super amaizingly helpfull and post up all your avaible surface areas? please! i'l love you for ever and ever!!!!one one one

Comment

Ha, I think I already answered you in the PBN forums.
        Body: 62 sq. in.
        Gripframe: 38 sq. in.
        As for the rest of the dimensions... maybe someday.
        But this brings up an interesting subject that a local Profesional anodizer and I discussed recently... CV anodizing where you don't have to measure the surface area. I'll start a new thread on that subject.
        I do things.

Comment

yoyoboy has a good idea. there should be a sticky for various paintball gun surface areas since i would guess that %70 of anodizing if paintball related.

Comment

ooo acidrain, or anyone out there with experance in masking beadblasting, what would you suggest using as a masking agent for beadblasting IE doing tatoos- I'm not sure that stickers are strong enough... i'l start messing around when it gets in(dam drop shipping)

Comment

I use stickers. I have a guy that makes them for me from any Jpeg image. It's a little expensive... any where from $10 to $20 for a 8-1/2x11 sheet of stickers.
              If it's a simple image, you can cut your own from vinyl. I have used free bumper stickers as masking material, or you can buy sheet material from hobby shops.
              I'll think about providing what I have in the way of a SA spreed sheet. I have to get my image host straightened out (anybody else having problems with afreeimagehost.com?).
              I do things.

Comment

hey acidrain, I use Flickr, and I LOVE it. Free accounts allow you to upload 20 megs a month, but if you make up a spreadsheet of all the S.As you have i'l buy you a one year pro account

Comment

Working...
                X