X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcaswell
    replied
    Re: Copy Chrome Kit

Please go to http://www.caswellplating.com/support.htm and use the procedures there to get a password, or send me an e-mail with your invoice number and I will send login info.

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied
    Re: Re: Copy Chrome Kit

caswell wrote:
    Hello:

We really need more information from you in order to help solve a problem. We\'ve set up a special support area for these sort of questions. It\'s at http://www.caswellplating.com/support.htm

Use the login name and password found on your invoice to gain access. Then go to our Problem Resolution System (PRS) and create an account for yourself. Once there, create a problem report and fill in all the fields such as temperature of bath, current used, duration etc. Then we can help you properly.

Thank You.
    I dun find any password and Login ID in my invoice...

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Hello:

We really need more information from you in order to help solve a problem. We\'ve set up a special support area for these sort of questions. It\'s at http://www.caswellplating.com/support.htm

Use the login name and password found on your invoice to gain access. Then go to our Problem Resolution System (PRS) and create an account for yourself. Once there, create a problem report and fill in all the fields such as temperature of bath, current used, duration etc. Then we can help you properly.

Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

I have tried to plate the copper and copy chrome, but I find that the plating process is very slow, why?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Please read the manual. This is clearly explained in the Copper and Copy Chrome sections. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

Can I plate without operating the heater?
    If no, what temp. should I maintain the Copper Plating kit and Copy Chrome Kit?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Just scrape or soak the sticker off.

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

Thank you, and the anodes have sticked with stickers, can I immerse them into the solution without removing it? If not, how can I do?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

This is all explained in the manual. Have you given it a good read yet? All of these questions you have asked can be answered from reading the manual.

You place the heater so the glass part is immersed, but the plastic part is not.

Yes, battery acid is the stuff that goes in car batteries.

SP Degreaser is used for degreasing, surprisingly enough. You heat it up and immerse parts in it.

If you have other product support related questions, please post them to our technical support area (PRS) at http://www.caswellplating.com/support.htm

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

I have got your Copy Chorme Kit and Copper Plating Kit, but there are some problems.

1. Is the heater completely immerse in to the solution? Or just immerse the glass tube into the solution?

2.Battery acid is the liquid then fill the car battery?

3. How the SP Degreaser work? And what does it for?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Sure, you can use anything, including a car battery or battery charger.

However, you do need a way to control the power. You can just hook up a car battery to the plating tank, as it is usually too much power to plate small items.

There\'s a technique in our manual using lightbulbs that most people find easy to do.

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

Can I use a Power Supply to provide electricity, not use your rectifiers?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Sorry, I don\'t understand your question.

Leave a comment:

• mr.wagon
    replied

Is Power Supply can be the power source in the plating process?

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

A plated finish will last indefinitely, assuming it\'s in a no-wear environment and is taken care of.

You\'ll likely need to give it a light buff after plating to bring out the shine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X