plating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plating

I tried for a long time to get this plating thing down but i could not get it right for nothing in the world.So i stop for a min. Well i cant let it beat me. I can get to the chrome bucked with a peice my problem is that it dont come out bright and my chrome solution was foum or bubbles somebody help

Re: plating

Well, you haven't given anyone ANYTHING to go on here, so I doubt you'll get any help.

Which kit, base metal, amps, temp, etc. etc?

What do you mean chrome bucked? Doesn't make sense!

Try spelling out the steps you took.
    --
    Mike Caswell
    Caswell Inc
    http://www.caswellplating.com
    Need Support? Visit our online support section at http://support.caswellplating.com

Comment

Absolutely tell us what is going on and we can help !!!
      Jim Eaton

Comment

Could You Please Help Me With Copper Build-up? It Coppers The Whole Piece Evenly And Then It Starts To Put Copper Build-up In Certain Spots. This Just Started To Happen. I Have Never Had A Problem With Copper Build-up Before.

Comment

Is the build up at the outside edges and does the build up look like small balls. If so you current is a little too high, you can put what we call robbers on the part to prevent the outside edges from catching all the current. The robbers can be a nut or some sort of object that is metal, and hang the nut or nuts, (you need more than just one) from the part. Space them in even spaces around the part. This should help with building your copper up on the part.
          www.chrome-plater.blogspot.com

Comment

Sounds like you guys know what your doing. I try to explain how difficult it is to my customers. But the only way to get a apprecation for it is to do it yourself. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chromepl8tr
              Sounds like you guys know what your doing. I try to explain how difficult it is to my customers. But the only way to get a apprecation for it is to do it yourself. Keep up the good work!!!
              Sounds like your customers are like mine ? just dip it ? They just don?t understand the real work involved
              Jim Eaton

Comment

Working...
              X