Who can take in a firearm receiver?

I have a Stevens 311 Receiver that I want to be nickel or chrome plated (I am leaning heavily towards chrome)
This is not a 'collectable' gun but is a working gun that I use and the receiver has began to rust.

I need an individual who is set up and quaified to do minor flaw removal (a blast would probably do the trick) and a nice plating.

If you are such an individual, please contact me at

vilsk at se.rr.com

(Make sure to replace the word 'at' with an @ symbol)