Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcaswell
    replied
    That's fine, just call anyway and we'll work out a price, or e-mail us your phone number. We need to talk to you to find out exactly what your needs are and how we can best assist you.

Leave a comment:

• tomg552001
    replied
    Well i am uncertain as to when i would go ahead and want to order. Right now i just need an approximate price range so that i know if i am shooting in the dark or if it is realistic for me. If you could give me an approximation i'd really appreciate it again. Thanks again for all your help and great business.

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    That'll be a custom kit. Please give us a call tomorrow, or e-mail us your phone number and we'll call you and work out exactly what you need.

Leave a comment:

• tomg552001
    replied
    Thanks for the info. About how much am i looking at spending on a 18 gallon or 48 gallon kit for copy chroming? I am just trying to get a high end and a low end pricing. I need the info to decide whether to take out a small loan or just pay out of my pocket. Please let me know.

Thanks

Tom

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    Yes, you may Copy Chrome™ immediately after zincating.

You need to get the part highly polished prior to plating, or zincating.

Give us a call if you need assistance.

Leave a comment:

• tomg552001
    started a topic Chroming Aluminum and Steel

Chroming Aluminum and Steel

I'm looking at expanding my business into chroming. I plan to chrome cast aluminum and some steel and possibly stainless. Do i need to bead blast it then polish it to a mirror shine before plating? How can i go about this without using the triple dip process? There is a lot of EPA regulations against that and i was told by you guys copy chrome is my best bet. I read a few threads on here and see that you have to zincate the alum, then plate it with nickel. Since the copy chrome system is nickel can i just zincate then go right into the copy chrome part of the plating process? I emailed you guysback about a system and havn't heard back yet as i imagine you are busy. I appreciate any info you can give me here and through my email. Thanks again.
Working...
X