Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie Question

Hello everyone,
    Well Ive been thinking about getting into metal polishing for some time now because there is just nobody doing it where I live. I get people asking me all the time if I know how or if I know someone who can do little odds and ends. SO, I thought it would be a good idea to get into it and make some money in the end.

Ive been reading the caswell site and there is a lot of great info there. I was wondering if someone could give me the rundown on the polishing procedure. Say I have a small piece of aluminum that needs polished. What steps go into completing it? Thanks and what a great forum. It only took me a couple of hours to find it!

Download and read the free "buffing and polishing manual" on the Caswell site to start with. Then if you have more questions, ask them here.

Comment

yea just like fx said ... i would start with the how to buff on caswell's site
      http://www.caswellplating.com/buffs/buffman.htm there is the link to it ....

Comment

chadrobb4, shoot me an e-mail to skiddz *AT* adelphia.net. I've got a good "How-To" with pix I can send ya.

Comment

Working...
        X