Polishing MC gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see if this one works
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

Comment

Comment

Comment

look's great .. i still see some stuff that can be polished

Comment

There is always stuff that can be polished...and therein lies my delima It started with 1 tiny little insignificant piece but it stuck out like a bright shiny piece of aluminum (Aha, ha ha!) Once I saw how effortless it was (at least for aluminum) I was hooked. It's a curse really.

Comment

That one shiny piece cost me 3+ months of time and over $4k.. I was gonna toss that new Banshee motor back into the old beat-up frame and just ride it. Once the case was polished, it was all over. EVERYTHING had to be polished, powdercoated or plated.

Man, I hope I don't get nailed with that when I dive into the wife's old 240sx this summer... heheehh

Comment

Working...
              X