No announcement yet.

anyone ever built a vibratory polisher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever built a vibratory polisher?

Ok guys, I have some parts that just take way to long to do by hand, and to much effort to do. So im trying to think of something that I can do constructivly. Has anyone ever built a vibratory polisher with luck? I was curious if an old clothing dryer could be used as a tumble polisher? any input would be great on this, cause lord knows most of us cant afford the big expensive ones !!

Thanks,
    JHF

Re: anyone ever built a vibratory polisher?

that is a great idea. i would also be interested in this info if someone has done it. i also need some sort of vibrator for my sandblast cabinet to keep the media at the bottom and not riding up the corners, i hate to have to keep kneeing it. it gets painful after a long blast session.
    when in doubt polish it out/ why replace it when you can refinish it
    G2 Polishing and Powdercoating

Comment

Re: anyone ever built a vibratory polisher?

Originally posted by pickleboy
      that is a great idea. i would also be interested in this info if someone has done it. i also need some sort of vibrator for my sandblast cabinet to keep the media at the bottom and not riding up the corners, i hate to have to keep kneeing it. it gets painful after a long blast session.
      Hey pickle, maybe an old-fashioned door buzzer would do it if it was fastened on tight enough...? Might even be able to make your own with a little bar of steel and copper windings. Don't electrocute yerself, lol...

Comment

Working...
      X