Knife Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knife Polishing

another option is what i have been trying lately. it works best with a slow speed(1800 rpm) buffer. i was given by a friend 2 10" solid felt wheels. 1 soft 1 medium. these things work great with emory on knife steel. i have a buck knife that is the normal grained finish s.s. i hit it on the felt wheel with the emory and man does it shine. i didnt work it long enough to remove all the grain lines but have no doubt that it would. as for where to get them i have only seen a few places that carry them. if you are interested e-mail me and i will give you the suppliers. i dont think caswell would be against me posting it here but would not want to offend them.
    when in doubt polish it out/ why replace it when you can refinish it
    G2 Polishing and Powdercoating

Comment

Re: Knife Polishing

I've been so busy with trying to get my web sites up and going. And practicing with my buffing & polishing on knives, of which I must say I am definitely getting better at. That I totally missed getting to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, so I guess I'll just say I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Wish Everyone A Happy New Year !!!

And I promise I will get some before and after pictures up eventually.

Comment

Working...
      X