My recent projects....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recent projects....

For those of you who I have talked with about the frame polishing, here are some pictures of two bikes (busa 1300, and gsxr 600). I hope that I can get the picture thing to work so here go's nothing.... Im new at this computer stuff... if their is a easier way, I hope that I will find it.. but for now maybe pics. will show up..
    If you can look at the last bike (gsxr 600) frame and you can see that the frame is not like I want it, that finish is with a canton flannel and white, but I tried the canton and blue later and it seemed to do better, so maybe I can get some more pics.... thanks alot, the busa will be ready tuesday so you have to wait on those pics....

Sorry guys but I can't get the picture thing to work......
    If anyone can help me move pics from my yahoo account to a post on the forum please help, I will be back in the morning....
    Last edited by fly; 03-03-2006, 07:17 PM.
    www.chrome-plater.blogspot.com

Re: My recent projects....

Originally posted by fly
    For those of you who I have talked with about the frame polishing, here are some pictures of two bikes (busa 1300, and gsxr 600). I hope that I can get the picture thing to work so here go's nothing.... Im new at this computer stuff... if their is a easier way, I hope that I will find it.. but for now maybe pics. will show up..
    If you can look at the last bike (gsxr 600) frame and you can see that the frame is not like I want it, that finish is with a canton flannel and white, but I tried the canton and blue later and it seemed to do better, so maybe I can get some more pics.... thanks alot, the busa will be ready tuesday so you have to wait on those pics....

If anyone can help me move pics from my yahoo account to a post on the forum please help, I will be back in the morning....
    Try this and see if you can view the pics. The very last pic is the one that I am going to try and get a better shine on, so if you have any suggestions please post them.....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flysho...r=mail&.src=ph
    Last edited by fly; 03-04-2006, 02:14 PM.

Comment

It must have something to do with Yahoo I can but the link in the post but when you try to paste it in the url attachment it keeps telling me invalid file. But if I take a pic from Kyle's web page it works. I been trying,I quit. I hate [email protected] that dos'nt work the way I want it to.
      http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41b71...gheCEBHnzlCfme
      Attached Files

Comment

Or cut and paste it in the post. But I can't get the Yahoo one's to do it.
        Just paste it in between the brackets [img]your url address here[/img]

Comment

Yea I guess I have to find someone to help me, but you can't see anything. I can pull up the pic myself, try it again......

Comment

THat background brings back memories, I use to race moto-cross, man I miss it....

Comment

Never did it my self. But boy I got a ten year old that can't wait to go do it in the Dirt. But you know what, I can't wait to get back to the track myself. Hanging out in the pits grilling and partying. Meet a lot of cool people at the track.

Comment

yea I did it for 4yrs. until I got busted up pretty bad, and now I have a family, but not grown up yet, so when my son gets a little bit bigger maybe I can get back out their..

Did you still have problems with pulling up the pics, cause if not I need to try something different.

Comment

No problem getting the pics up I just can't get them to come up on this sight. When I copy and paste the url address.I can get the pics from Kyle's sight to come up. No clue. I know a little but I'm no Bill Gates. We have a lot of pics on Kyle's sight check it out. How olds the boy get him out there. He could start her in D5 at four years old.

Sorry Caswell lets get back to metal finishing.

http://home.comcast.net/~dale08/wsb/...ome.html-.html

Comment

My son Dillon is only 3 but he has been on 2 wheels since he was about 10 months old, yes I was careful and we only rode around in the yard, but he is already working on the bikes that I bring in the shop, and he has a little power wheel harley so its in his blood.....

Comment

try the flash chat...

Comment

All man thats cool as [email protected] Enjoy every minute of it. [email protected] Kyle's ten already. Thank god for speed channel it dos'nt matter if it has two wheels or four wheels steering wheel or handlebars the motor in it or on it if they race it we watch it. He knows more nascar drivers and numbers then I do. I'd love to freeze him at ten years old for the rest of my life. He's my little buddy.

Dillon, Kyle says hi and ask santa for a Cobra 50 for Christmas.
                        (Not that many pw50 blue bikes around here anymore)

Comment

Yea I still have my race trailer set up, but its out back and all it does is store my bike and all my gear, every once and while someone will need to use the trailer but thats about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by fly

I've posted the pics for Fly here: http://forum.caswellplating.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=all&si=Fly's
                            Jeff B.
                            Instructions for riding a Warrior: 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch and put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5) {VERY IMPORTANT!!} HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin, and an evil smile resembling the "Joker".

Comment

thanks BIGDOG,

does anyone see the frame that I am talking about on the blue/white 600 it is dull looking and I tried the flitz ball and paste but it didn't work. So I am going to try buffing some more. Any suggestions would be apprecieated....

Comment

Working...
                              X