Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the heck?

Originally posted by fly
    Yea I understand but its nothing against caswell and its not going to make caswell go bankrupt. So whats the problem. We know caswell does good, I buy from them all the time. This is to help platers,polishers and if it really works then why not, and this is a customer of the product not the MANUFACTURE, so caswell shouldn't get mad, but Im not tring to cause problems so if we can't see it then so be it.......
    Im not trying to cause problems eather and maybe thesound will just be kind enough to e-mail all of us with the info. there are rules we have to follow After all the info on this site is free courtesy of Caswells and all of us that give our time and experience so we just need to keep doing the great job we all are doing and follow the rules
    Last edited by jimcarry; 03-17-2006, 07:38 AM.
    Jim Eaton

Comment

Wow I'm so embarrassed! Lol, the day that I posted my reply in this thread, I guess Caswell must've been doing maintenance on their system or were having technical difficulties because when I hit the "submit" button my screen went blank. I attempted to resubmit twice and waited longer each time but my screen continued to just go blank. I didn't think the message actually went through. I've gone ahead and sent PM's to all who have requested info on what I was referring to. Sorry for the delay guys.
      "Some people are like sandpaper: they may delight in the misery they inflict by rubbing up against you, but in the end you will come out smooth and polished while they'll just be ugly, wrinkled, and used up." - Beyonce Knowles

Comment

Originally posted by fly
        Yea I understand but its nothing against caswell and its not going to make caswell go bankrupt. So whats the problem. We know caswell does good, I buy from them all the time. This is to help platers,polishers and if it really works then why not, and this is a customer of the product not the MANUFACTURE, so caswell shouldn't get mad, but Im not tring to cause problems so if we can't see it then so be it.......
        Well, I'd like to know what you used!!

Either PM me, or post it in the "Caswell Please Sell This Forum".

Thanks!
        --
        Lance Caswell
        Caswell Inc
        http://www.caswellplating.com
        Need Support? Visit our online support section at http://support.caswellplating.com

Please support the moderators on our site by leaving reputation for their helpful posts. Read more here.

Comment

"Orange Peel " can also be a sign of over polish...
          and that is my 1st 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by princessprofile
            "Orange Peel " can also be a sign of over polish...
            and that is my 1st 2 cents
            Thanks. Wasn't exactly orangepeel, but who knows.

If I had the energy I'd take a few metallurgy courses....

Comment

I'd like too know
              Please PM me

Thanks

Comment

could I also get a pm on this topic,,,I'd like to know what you found that worked,Sound.I do sidecovers & primary's all the time,,and always have this problem with cast aluminum,thanks
                We Dazzle With Brilliance

Comment

I'm having a pretty rough time with this on some cast aluminum wheels, and if someone could PM me the info for a better way to do with I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
                  Chris

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to find out about this product and method too...........

Thanks, D.J.

Comment

Just to clear the air here, I'm going to post the 'rules'

This forum is a private forum, designed to help existing customers. it is not a soapbox for discussing competitive products virtues, or the lack of them.

If you post messages here using competitors names, the names will automatically be obliterated. Some people feel they can negatively impact a competitor, or Caswell Inc on our forum. They are wrong, and they will be banned.

Any postings which CASWELL Inc feels may negatively impact their sales or image, or are berating a competitor, WILL BE REMOVED.

The way I see this product, it doesn't compete with anything we do. However, seeing as the author is pm'ing everyone the information anyhow, that in itself could be construed as mis-use of the board.

I would suggest he posts the product on the section 'CASWELL PLEASE SELL THIS'.

Thanks
                      --
                      Mike Caswell
                      Caswell Inc
                      http://www.caswellplating.com
                      Need Support? Visit our online support section at http://support.caswellplating.com

Comment

Working...
                      X