I've been told by tech. support that the degreaser needs to be heated to 200 degrees. The Caswell site says 110 deg. but I agree with tach. that @ 200 deg. it will melt off the buffing wax. Man, that's HOT, but I can deal with it. The problem is that when I clean the part after acid copper & buffing, in just a few seconds it turns the copper different colors/shades. Is this normal and will these color change effect the nickle plate or does the part need to keep it's ultra shine when it goes into the nickle tank?