- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten,
or attack other participants, or post material that is offensive, abusive,
racist or discriminating.
- You will not use profanity. You will not post language or content that
is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive. You will not attach
links to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect the privacy of others and will not post anyone else's
identifying information (including their names, contact information, or any
other relevant information).
- You will not use these discussions to violate any laws or to discuss illegal
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers, or otherwise
manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, or link to any copyrighted
material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the
legal owners of the copyrights have intended to be made freely available to
the general public), unless the copyright is owned by you.
- You will not use these discussions for the purposes of sharing or distributing
viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks"
or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any
computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations.
- You will not post messages whose content is clearly not relevant to the
stated topic of any discussion. You will not post copies of identical messages.
- You remain, at all times, solely responsible for the entire content of
all your postings, including any posted links. Caswell Inc. does not review
the content of posted messages and does not accept responsibility for the
contents of any messages posted on its site.
- You will not post any message that contravenes Caswell Inc.'s business
goals, including messages that may negatively impact sales of Caswell Inc.'s products.
- You will not post any message in these forums requesting product support
from Caswell Inc. Caswell Inc. does not monitor these forums on a regular
basis. Your request will probably go unanswered. Please use the technical
support section on our web site.
- Caswell Inc. reserves the right to delete any posted message based on any
ban their access to discussions, and may contact offenders' service providers
regarding their inappropriate behavior.
- All material posted to the forum and picture album becomes the exclusive
property of Caswell Inc., and may be used for any purpose without compensation
to the original poster.
- Caswell Inc. reserves the right to log the IP address of the forum users.