• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Fireblade
    Amateur Metal Finisher

• Fireblade
    replied
    I am sorry for not sending the pic, my digital camera stopped working on me, the day I was trying to snap a shot. But, if you look on this website for customer pics, someone has the chrome/clear on some air intake tubes, that is what it will look like.

Leave a comment:

• Fireblade
    Amateur Metal Finisher

• Fireblade
    replied
    Yes, i have seen it dull out, this is because it did not have the clear on it. I would PC the part, no reason to ceramic it other than looks. I will get that pic out to you tomorrow once I get a digi pic of the wheel.

Leave a comment:

• bgillis17
    New User

• bgillis17
    replied
    Email is [email protected]

Has anyone experienced a chrome powdercoating dull out? (almost to a gray) I have seen that happen on some car parts that were coated. Also, what would be the best bet; to powder coat or to ceramic coat a motorcycle wheel? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• pappy
    replied
    i use a ton of chrome powder...and the best ive found is the new reflective chrome from eastwood.

as with any chrome powder clear is a must if it will see exterior use.

Leave a comment:

• Fireblade
    Amateur Metal Finisher

• Fireblade
    replied
    I have a motorcycle wheel that was done in 'almost chrome' from Eastwood. It does not have a clear on it, and it won;t because we are changing the color of it now. I can take a pic of it if you'd like and send it to you. Leave me your addy, and I will soon as i can.

Leave a comment:

• bgillis17
    New User

• bgillis17
    started a topic Chrome powder coating

Chrome powder coating

Has anyone powdercoated their motorcycle wheels with the chrome color? If so, how did they look on the wheel and does anyone have any pics?

Thanks
Working...
X