Announcement

Collapse

CASWELD Our new 'Welding' rods

Introducing our latest range of Welding and brazing rods, for the repair of Pot Metal, Aluminum, Stainless and much more.

Please see our web page for details.

http://www.caswellplating.com/restor...ding-rods.html

These products replace the range of Muggyweld and Technoweld products we used to sell.
See more
See less

Ez50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ez50

I'm thinking the EZ50 would be a good starter gun for me. Caswell has this on backorder and it's roughly the same price direct from Redline. Has anyone bought it directly from the Redline website? It's probably a-ok, but their website seems a bit dodgy.

Re: Ez50

TC Coatings also sells it... Have you tried there?
    sigpic

See photos of my work on Facebook "Scottrods Powder Coating"

EMAIL scottrodspc@gmail.com

Comment

Ordered the EZ50 direct from Redline in India yesterday, and got a shipment notification from FedEx today. Hopefully it will show up soon. I understand I need an adapter as the gun has BSP threads. Are the threads on the gun male or female? Can't really tell from the Grainger part #.

Comment

Originally posted by fabricated View Post
        Ordered the EZ50 direct from Redline in India yesterday, and got a shipment notification from FedEx today. Hopefully it will show up soon. I understand I need an adapter as the gun has BSP threads. Are the threads on the gun male or female? Can't really tell from the Grainger part #.
        Again, Try TC Coatings or maybe the Guys here (caswell) will have the adapter.
        sigpic

See photos of my work on Facebook "Scottrods Powder Coating"

EMAIL scottrodspc@gmail.com

Comment

I also just got the Ez50 definitely would like some info on the gun. Also would like to get info from someone who has or is still using it. Pretty new to laying powder just picking up a new hobby. I'd like 2 lay 3 colors on few bike parts for my harley. Chrome base, something Brighton transparent for men coat and maybe a clear on top. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Working...
          X