booth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booth?

i have looked around at many spray booths and they all have exhaust fans and filters in them is this necessary...i realize this sounds like a stupid question but if i am going to do this i want to do it right..i hope some of you can relate....i'm sure all of you can relate though...whenever i get this booth and workshop done i will take lots of pics for everyone's benefit...i sincerely appreciate everyone's help......chris

Re: booth?

Originally posted by csaddler
    ...i realize this sounds like a stupid question but if i am going to do this i want to do it right..i hope some of you can relate....
    ummmmmm... so what was the question in there? lol. If it was pertaining to "do I need an exhaust fan and/or filter the answer is a most definate yes. There must be *some* way to take that excess powder away and keep everything clean. Some here use shop vacs, some use stove pipe with fans inside to blow the powder outside... and some even use a series of furnace filters in line to trap the stray powder. Whichever way gets the powder A) out of your booth without creating a suction sufficient enough to make powder coating difficult and B) does not create a health or environmental hazard is fine. When you get pictures... post them in the thread for "process and equipment" as we'd all like to see it!

Comment

Working...
    X