Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

I came in here to look for something in the past posts, but then I saw Sennas post..just had to look....well ended up adding my VAST exsp at PC'ing ..right... anyways forgot what it was I came here for but in the process I got to thinking what a godsend this place has been for me,,,,I have no one in 100's of miles from here to go over and ask ( I know , there are no stupid questions) ya havent talked with me before ...anyways, that little thing it says , newbie when you get started here,, figuard that sucker out....I'm up to exsp metal finisher..and I still don't know Jack..but it makes me feel good.or worried that I've just asked tooo many stupid questions to get that far....anyways thanks to all of you..

Wayne
    Pro-Tech Powder Coating
    93976 Ocean Way
    541-247-8168
    [email protected]
    Gold Beach,Oregon

Re: Lost

Originally posted by Blademan
    I came in here to look for something in the past posts, but then I saw Sennas post..just had to look....well ended up adding my VAST exsp at PC'ing ..right... anyways forgot what it was I came here for but in the process I got to thinking what a godsend this place has been for me,,,,I have no one in 100's of miles from here to go over and ask ( I know , there are no stupid questions) ya havent talked with me before ...anyways, that little thing it says , newbie when you get started here,, figuard that sucker out....I'm up to exsp metal finisher..and I still don't know Jack..but it makes me feel good.or worried that I've just asked tooo many stupid questions to get that far....anyways thanks to all of you..

Wayne

they are not stupid ?'s the more you ask the more you learn ..... in no time at all you will be a pro

Comment

Working...
    X