Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    PICTS

sorry about not putting up more pictures but I just bought a new house and were trying to get everything moved. i should be up and running july first.
    a gas burner is really quite easy. just go to the used aplaince store and get a cheap or free gas range. then take it apart and install it on you oven box that your building just about the same way it was installed in the aplaince. then you have heat control. i think you can use the burner that you take out for a very large oven. but if you want it bigger just use electric conduit and bend it to the shape you want and drill your holes in the top of the pipe just like the burner that it came with. we built four or five in a night just checking out some different styles. if you have a specific question let me no. also put a shield over the burner just like the orginal to deflect the flame from your project.

Leave a comment:

• Blademan
    replied
    Kris you can e-mail me at

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Blademan
    replied
    Sorry about not getting the pics on here yesterday Kris...got up to my but in aligators and forgot I was supposed to be draing the swamp, I wil get them today...

Wayne
    [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p158a21fa56d3cca67ee599ad7773d0ac/f89d3098.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Carcher7878
    replied
    hey blademan. I tried to PM you but its been turned off. you can email me at

[email protected]

I am curious about making a functional spray booth

thank you
    C.Archer
    Xquisitmotorsports.com

Leave a comment:

• remotestartdepot
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Blademan
    replied
    I dont have my gas oven up and running yet but I will take some pics of the heat exchange system today..

Leave a comment:

• remotestartdepot
    started a topic Blademan and 11111111 please respond!!!

Blademan and 11111111 please respond!!!

Im sure I'm not the only one, but I would really like to see your gas oven setups. 11111111, I see you posted a pic in the album. Thanks. I would really like to see a burner setup, and a heat exchanger setup. Please post them.

Thank you in advance,
    Kris
Working...
X