hanger hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanger hooks

to lazy to look for the post i saw about s-hooks.......I go out at night and steal all the damn little rug rats's bikes that drive me crazy and clip the spokes off the wheels..they make great hangers and its easy to build a jig to the size ya need.. btw..was just kiddin about the stealin.........i dug punji pits for em....
    Pro-Tech Powder Coating
    93976 Ocean Way
    541-247-8168
    [email protected]
    Gold Beach,Oregon

i am glad i am not the only one that tore the wheels off the kids bike

Comment

When starting I discovered bikes were too heavy to run away quickly with so I opted for emptying my neighbors close hangers.You would be amazed at how many people use hangers instead of close lines.Be polite though and leave the clothes behind. Not to mention the neighbors wind vain made a good wheel fixture.

Wayne, Chuck, hope business is good.

Comment

http://www.caswellplating.com/bbs/vi...29c5a8aad479bf

The trouble with coat hangers is they are not bare metal and will not make good contact. I would think bike spokes are tempered and therefore won't form easily.

Altho I haven't done it yet, go to a chain link fence company and get a bundle of the aluminum ties they use for attaching the fence to the rails. They're about 6 inches long and very soft.

Comment

I use coat hangers. I trim them to different lengths. I use som 40 grit paper I use to strip of the Zinc plating on the ends when I contacts the part and my hanger.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm chain link fences........
            Pro-Tech Powder Coating
            93976 Ocean Way
            541-247-8168
            [email protected]
            Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

chain link that will work for a hanging rack in my oven i am going to have to give it a try .... noob i hope you did not get much damage from the last one ... and dale can you email me you phone #

Comment

hey chuck,
                ya get around to it..send me a email..with you phone number....if ya would...when ya talk to dale tell him its his turn to call..hehehe..laterzzzzzzzz

Wayne
                [email protected]
                Pro-Tech Powder Coating
                93976 Ocean Way
                541-247-8168
                [email protected]
                Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

blademan my number is on my webpage .. it go's to my cell phone when were are closed link in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by customandsound
                    .... noob i hope you did not get much damage from the last one
                    Got a lot of wind and rain, no damage, unless you count 11 days with no cable or internet access damage!!!!!! Now I have lost 4 weekedns worth of working on my parts, cars, and projects. lucky for me, my customers are in the same boat and they are not even concerned about their parts right now

Comment

hey noob..ya need tp change you avtar..at least add Blown to that warm sunny floida...
                      Pro-Tech Powder Coating
                      93976 Ocean Way
                      541-247-8168
                      [email protected]
                      Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

hey noob thanks for the rain from the last 2 i am getting a boat to work out off for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by customandsound
                          hey noob thanks for the rain from the last 2 i am getting a boat to work out off for the next one
                          Your most welcome. I have a 91 Lebaron Convertible with 2 Moon roofs, well after the 2 storms, It gave a new meaning to the word CARPOOL! It had 4" of water in it! Now this weekend I get to pull out the seats and the carpeting! what fun, guess I dont get to PC aything this weekend.

Comment

we had over 6" of rain today i am stuck on the hill my shop is flooded and my car is who knows where ... reward if found .... i had to get a ride home from the farmer down the road in a carbine it sucked ... sorry to take over the post blademan ...... i need a pump .. i lost 2 calfs and how knows what .... update in a while i am on genny power

Comment

Not a Problem............start building a ark...here its gonna be a hell of a winter in the east ...
                              Pro-Tech Powder Coating
                              93976 Ocean Way
                              541-247-8168
                              [email protected]
                              Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X