Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for all of yens that want to know what it looked like :

the road in front of my shop and land :

i still don't know where my car is and i lost 4 cows total 3 calfs and a bull i am not sure about the rest i can get to it ....

Comment

oh there is a bunch of coat hangers in that white building

Comment

Chuck you may want to re-think your powder storage, it appears a bit damp in your shop. Sorry to hear about the flood and hope your dried out and running again in no time.

Comment

I think you have the Humidity set a tad bit too high! If you are getting clumps in your power, Moisture content might be a little out of wack as well!!! My thoughts go out to you as I sit and look outside at the sunny day we have had, the first saturday in 4 weeks that we did not have rain.

Comment

i got over 600 pic's i try talking to dale today and i got stuck in the mud ... i wonder if i can put my powder in a dehyrorater....dale i will check that when i get power down to the shop .. my customers got a deal on swamp brown coatings .. free of charge ..

Comment

i got over 600 pic's i try talking to dale today and i got stuck in the mud ... i wonder if i can put my powder in a dehyrorater....dale i will check that when i get power down to the shop .. my customers got a deal on swamp brown coatings .. free of charge ..

Comment

those pictures are amazing, did you get your animals back. were you able to dry out the poweder and try it yet. jeff
                Thier are only two real sports!
                boxing and auto racing
                all the rest are just games.

Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

they were a lost... but i did buy new powder .. i got over 700 pic's them there were the start of it all ( lucky we have a big rig in the family ) the police were kicking every one off the road's and we just went a trucken righ on through ... the water at it's deepest was up to the door's of the truck .. there was a little that came in but we made it ...

Comment

I have been stripping 12-3 wire and cutting them into the necessary sizes. The stuff is copper and I had a roll of it laying around. (this is the wire your house is wired with )

Comment

Working...
                    X