No announcement yet.

Tech Line Coating, will this gun work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Line Coating, will this gun work?

I am looking at getting a sprayer just for my techline coatings, will this one work?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=43762

i don't see why it would not work ... i use a detail gun when i spray my part's.... i got an old brinks i was going to use it for the big parts ... but i think it will work fine

Comment

noob email me i will send you some pics of a sick looking car like yours i have in my yard... we are about to drop a big block in it
      [email protected]

Comment

are you puting a big block in it so it doesnt float away if you get another storm :P

Comment

nope i want to make a jet boat i got 2 of them one i am tossing a kit car body on and the other is going to be all out strip.. i hauled this one up from my uncles in rockingham nc and i need to haul up the other one in week or so

randy email me and i will give you a link to the pic's i took when it was bad here... sorry noob for stealing the topic

Comment

Hey, I sent you an email for the links and pics of that big block fiero but it seens that you blew me off!! Thats ok, I will find you!!!! nelvar42 email is the addy.

Comment

with over 200 emails a day i get confussed .. can you resent it and put noob in the subject line.... sorry about that ...

Comment

Originally posted by customandsound
                with over 200 emails a day i get confussed .. can you resent it and put noob in the subject line.... sorry about that ...
                Email sent and reply recieved Thanks look forward to getting pic's. Also if you need parts let me know, I have about 1/2 of a one in the shed :P

Comment

Well I picked up the gun this weekend and depending on what happens this weekend I might be doing my exhaust manifolds. that is if I get all the mock up done with my brackets!

Comment

Well IT WORKS!!! I Coated the Heads on my motor and I think they came out great. Now, wait 5 days for full cure. I used Satin Black and it is a lot glossier then I expected. Looks good with the aluminum block and Black waterpump. Can't wait till I PC the rest of the parts on the motor. I will post Pic's in the album as soon as I get them off the camera.

Edit to add Image and let you know that I post Pic's in the Album

Comment

that look's good ... noob you can bake it at 700f for an hour and it will be fully cured ....

Comment

Originally posted by customandsound
                        that look's good ... noob you can bake it at 700f for an hour and it will be fully cured ....
                        UMM NO! first of all my oven is not that big and 2. I am not taking them off the motor. Aluminum block and steel sleeves = PITA re-assembly. Besides I am at least 5 weeks away from installation.

Comment

Working...
                        X