Cooking up an oven project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kchotboat

Let me do some figuring and see where my cost is and I will get back with you,

Leo
    www.tinmans.net
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!!!" ----- Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by tinbender722
      kchotboat

Let me do some figuring and see where my cost is and I will get back with you,

Leo
      Sounds good. Pm me your number or email [email protected]

Comment

I have dissected an oven and am building a bigger one. I want to extend the wires from the control knob to the burners. Do I need to use the same type of wire that says 125 degree celcius on it or will wire of the same gauge work. like automotive wire thanks

Comment

Re: Cooking up an oven project...

Originally posted by viper56 View Post
          Hi all,

Just flew back in last night and catching up on all of the posts. If you chose to use metal stud construction, make sure that you overlap the panels as shown on my website. It makes for a very sturdy design. Also for those of you who are looking for a low cost of cutting metal panels, Harbor Freight has electric metal shears for $29.00 which work great.

Jim

Oven Construction:

stivermotorsports.com
          I clicked on your web address and when the site opens I click where it says powder coating oven plans and all I get is sponsor links. I am doing something wrong?

Harley
          Harley
          Restoration is not a way of life, it's a way to bring new life.

Comment

Working...
          X