web camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web camera

is thier a way we can use or web cameras with this site? like a yahoo thing. jeff
    Thier are only two real sports!
    boxing and auto racing
    all the rest are just games.

Drive it like you stole it!

nope !!!! this is a message board...

Comment

What were you thinking of doing with a web camera? Something might be possible, depending on what you want to do.
      --
      Mike Caswell
      Caswell Inc
      http://www.caswellplating.com
      Need Support? Visit our online support section at http://support.caswellplating.com

Comment

i was thinking that it would be a intresting way to demonstrate and or for some of us that are more into coatings, to show different styles etc. i actaully do this with a couple buddies already when we need advice or just want to show something. for us it beats the heck out of describing it over the phone or driving across th state. if a picture is worth a million words than a video is priceless. we just built a part on my brothers bridgeport and during the process i was 50 miles away in my garage giving him measurements off the part that was in my hand and watching him machine. we just use yahoo but i have to say were starting to do this more often than not. for this forum i was thinking that i would like to see others in thier enviroment and how they pull it off so that i may spot something that would work for me. on yahoo its plug and play basically. check it out i would be intrested in helping put something together? welding class, coating, polishing. jeff
        boxing and auto racing

Comment

that is a good point! I talk on the phone and email's all the time about the problems the beginner's are having. i spent an hour on the phone trying to talk some through the process of polishing with great results may i say.. i think it may be a good idea for just that. i will contact lance or mike on monday and talk to them a little. it is their site and i am just a helper and a customer.. so i can not promise anything at all !!!

Comment

yahoo allows at no charge to start a video forum, they could call it caswell forum so its easy to find and it works very similiar to this site. i'm sure very one has been to a yahoo chat room and seen videon streaming.
            boxing and auto racing

Comment

i am streaming a video feed from garage at yahoo my yahoo name is watercatwn6535nd come take a peak im me through yahoo when you get thier. i'm just starting to build a new electric oven frame. jeff
              boxing and auto racing

Comment

i am checking it out right now .. lance i see a good thing here .. it can be use for many thing's like live demo of caswell product's

Comment

i will be streaming video on oven my oven building project untill about 11 12 pm pacific tonight,
                  boxing and auto racing

Comment

thanks for all the notes on my project i'm going to juat leave my web cam on for anybody that wants to drop by and take alook. at night the lights are off in the garage but the cam is still on so you will see black but during the day the picture is good. i'm usually working on projects from 7p to 12 pamjust select to see my web cam i have put the settings on let evreyone look. if you have aproblem im me. jeff watercatwn6535nd
                    fyi i'm building a 3x5x5 oven if you see me and you have a mic and speakers buzz me and we can chat while i work if you dont feel fre to watch but i cant type and work.
                    boxing and auto racing

Comment

the frame is done and the door is hung. stop by and check it out. or come by when i'm thier and ask aquestion or give some advice. jeff
                      boxing and auto racing

Comment

when you im me put in the message you are from caswell so i know who youare. just select view camera i left the system open so anybody can drop in. i'm usually their after 6 pm mon through friday or the weekend. jeff
                        boxing and auto racing

Comment

do you ever sleep?

Comment

im a work a holic for sure
                            boxing and auto racing

Comment

take a break jeff....i know i need to...come on down and we'll do some salmon fishin here on the rogue.......
                              Pro-Tech Powder Coating
                              93976 Ocean Way
                              541-247-8168
                              [email protected]
                              Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

Working...
                              X