• Show
Clear All

• hvac36
    replied
    Your welcome.. Glad it worked..

Leave a comment:

• KZjim
    replied
    hvac36... Thanks.. that did the trick, i used tri-flo and left the nut just a bit loose...

Leave a comment:

• jagboy69
    replied
    Same deal here.... I havent had time to take it apart to lube it up, so I just keep a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the thing out when finished spraying... Besides, I'm married so no vasilene around the house

Leave a comment:

• Electrathon
    replied
    Had the same trouble, was very annoying having to undo the air every time you layed the gun down. Took it apart and lubed it a few times. Finally ended up taking it back.

Leave a comment:

• customandsound
    Guest replied
    8-10psi will work fine

Leave a comment:

• Noob2PC
    replied
    I used Silicon spray to fix mine.

Leave a comment:

• hvac36
    replied
    Yup had the same gun, Have to love Harbor Freight but there is a fix,
    take the trigger apart again and on the STEM of the trigger apply a little grease NOT ON THE WASHERput back together and leave the packing nut a little loose.. Cured mine..

Leave a comment:

• KZjim
    started a topic Gun trouble....

Gun trouble....

I have a PC unit from Chicago Electric. The air trigger will not release right away, and it will continue to blow powder for a few seconds after i release the trigger. I thought i was running too little air pressure but that doesnt seem to be the case, Im at 20psi.. I took it appart and cleaned it.. but still does it.. its drivin me mad... has any one else had this problem?
Working...
X