hmm!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm!!!

i think i messed up. i just did a set of 17x8 wheels in black chrome with the clear and i shot it at 3 mil. But i used 4lbs of powder and 4 pounds of clear. has anyone else used that much on a set of 4 wheels before?

Re: hmm!!!

Originally posted by customandsound
    i think i messed up. i just did a set of 17x8 wheels in black chrome with the clear and i shot it at 3 mil. But i used 4lbs of powder and 4 pounds of clear. has anyone else used that much on a set of 4 wheels before?
    I dont think I have used 4lbs of powder TOTAL since I started doing PC.! :P

Comment

hehehe chuck....say your gonna start re-claiming? btw i'll get that powder out to ya today after i get your address off your site...it will be UPS..
      Pro-Tech Powder Coating
      93976 Ocean Way
      541-247-8168
      [email protected]
      Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

ok... can't reclaim that powder i shot it open air style... just more to complain about when the wind blows .....

Comment

lets not go there about blowing winds....amazing what old powder dust 60 mph coastal winds can find.....................Chuck the powder i'm sending you....find a old scrap of alum , just wipe off the dirt and shoot it.hehehe
          gonna amaze ya........
          Pro-Tech Powder Coating
          93976 Ocean Way
          541-247-8168
          [email protected]
          Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

Chuck, where have you been at lately man? I have not seen you on AOL or nothing for a LONG time!

Comment

Originally posted by Blademan
              lets not go there about blowing winds....amazing what old powder dust 60 mph coastal winds can find.....................Chuck the powder i'm sending you....find a old scrap of alum , just wipe off the dirt and shoot it.hehehe
              gonna amaze ya........
              i got the perfect part laying here!!! i did find a new way to clean the powder filters out ... i took the vent fan from the f/d and held them in front of it and wtached the dust go in the wind!!!

Comment

Working...
              X