chemeleon color ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chemeleon color ???

I'm looking for a color named chamelon color that shifts to 4 diferent colors saw it a long time ago I don't know if it even exists anymore.

anyone knows if caswell chameleon shifts colors ?
    from the picture it looks silver .

the chameleon you are looking for is a paint, the prism additive that caswell sells isnt even in the same boat as the paint...but i do believe that caswell sells the dupli-color paints that are used for the chameleon effect, ive used the dupli rattle cans and its a three coat process, spendy but very nice...I believe they call it mirage now...
    Pro-Tech Powder Coating
    93976 Ocean Way
    541-247-8168
    [email protected]
    Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

I have used mirage before
      but the color I'm looking for is a light silver and changes to yellow,red.green,blue I saw some one selling a 50lb box some months ago on ebay but
      I don't remeber who it was or the brand.

Comment

Re: chemeleon color

Hey Tjagger:
        The Chamelion that Caswell sells it a solid color almost almond. I did the same thing, ordered some thinking it would change colors. Caswell does sell powders that change colors when looked at from different angles. They call them "Illusions". I have used both the Illusion emerald & amerthysts. Pretty nice stuff.
        Good Luck
        Bob
        www.capecodpowdercoating.com

Comment

pattern designs

I've had several customers ask for pattern designs over the base color they have chosen.such as flames,my problem is when using a template the color will bleed under it,so i try'd cutting the design out of high temp tape,the adhesive from the tape melts into the base powder.not good ,anybody got a solution to correct this problem?

Comment

Use paint for your designs.Then just clear powder over top.

Comment

Working...
            X