Everyone on the board wake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone on the board wake up

Wake up guys!!!! Come on guys keep checking the boards, post new pictures...several months back it seemed like there was more posting going on. I like to see new pictures and ideas.

Summer time seems to be Jam time for alot of us,, things will pick back up on here..
    Pro-Tech Powder Coating
    93976 Ocean Way
    541-247-8168
    [email protected]
    Gold Beach,Oregon

Comment

I sure hope so, I just have started finishing up on my blast cabinet that I started over 6 months ago Lots of things happened new job, etc...I just hope my powders I have are still good.

Comment

Well i am new to PCing, and I have been reading the posts on here alot. I have been learning alot form the information you guys are giving. I get upset when I check the forums, and there is no new posts

I now have my oven, and I am ordering a sandblasting cabinet and powder gun in the next day or two. Hopefully I'll be coating soon! Or at least making an attempt at it.

Comment

Re: Wake up call:

Sorry but I am burried in PC work. Getting tough to find the time to look at the computer. But I will try.
          Good Luck
          Bob
          www.capecodpowdercoating.com

Comment

Re: Wake up call:

Originally posted by trsick
            Sorry but I am burried in PC work. Getting tough to find the time to look at the computer. But I will try.
            Good Luck
            Bob
            with racing and this new contract i got along with my customers work i am luck i can find time to sleep.. i been staying at the shop more than i am home the past few months.. my girl friend is wondering what is more important her or my hobby... i told her once she starts to make me money i will stay home more...

but things will pick up around here soon

Comment

Working...
            X