• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customandsound
    Guest replied
    Re: Wake up call:

Originally posted by trsick
    Sorry but I am burried in PC work. Getting tough to find the time to look at the computer. But I will try.
    Good Luck
    Bob
    with racing and this new contract i got along with my customers work i am luck i can find time to sleep.. i been staying at the shop more than i am home the past few months.. my girl friend is wondering what is more important her or my hobby... i told her once she starts to make me money i will stay home more...

but things will pick up around here soon

Leave a comment:

• trsick
    replied
    Re: Wake up call:

Sorry but I am burried in PC work. Getting tough to find the time to look at the computer. But I will try.
    Good Luck
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• cruizer
    replied
    Well i am new to PCing, and I have been reading the posts on here alot. I have been learning alot form the information you guys are giving. I get upset when I check the forums, and there is no new posts

I now have my oven, and I am ordering a sandblasting cabinet and powder gun in the next day or two. Hopefully I'll be coating soon! Or at least making an attempt at it.

Leave a comment:

• Bud
    replied
    I sure hope so, I just have started finishing up on my blast cabinet that I started over 6 months ago Lots of things happened new job, etc...I just hope my powders I have are still good.

Leave a comment:

• Blademan
    replied
    Summer time seems to be Jam time for alot of us,, things will pick back up on here..

Leave a comment:

• Bud
    started a topic Everyone on the board wake up

Everyone on the board wake up

Wake up guys!!!! Come on guys keep checking the boards, post new pictures...several months back it seemed like there was more posting going on. I like to see new pictures and ideas.
Working...
X