Spray Booth Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray Booth Plans?

I am just getting into powder coating and was looking for some plans to build a spray booth. I did find some pics of booths others were using, but none with good instructions on what parts were used and of the construction. Any help would be great here, I'm looking to build a booth with circulation fans and such. Thanks,

Jason

Re: Spray Booth Plans?

Jason,
    How big of a booth?

Comment

I would like to build something big enough for car wheels and such, so that I wouldn't have to replace it too quickly. I will mainly be coating small auto parts, so I'm willing to work with an oven top booth for now. Thanks,

Jason

Comment

I am looking for a booth size 6 wide by 36-48" deep by 80 inched tall. Any ideas

Comment

I built my booth like a closet. 5'w, 5'd, 7't With an exhaust fan in the back of it. Works good. I have a bench piece I slide in to catch the waste powder. It's a piece of 5/8" MDF. Nice and smooth adn powder doesnt stick to it. I use it when I am doing large batches to catch the waste and I reclaim it. get 1 cup reclaim for every 3 cups sprayed. Sometimes I am spraying 7-10 pounds a day, so reclaim adds up fast
          Dan Pesonen
          Bandit Powder Coat <<From Powder to Perfection>>
          Forest Grove, BC Canada

Personal motto:
          "If it ain't broke, modify somethin till it is"

Comment

Working...
          X