Powder Both venting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Both venting...

I'm getting started on my powder spray booth, i would like to hear from you that use one. I'm not yet sure where i want to place my fan in the booth. Please chime in and let me know what you have done. Thanks!
    Jeff B.
    Instructions for riding a Warrior: 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch and put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5) {VERY IMPORTANT!!} HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin, and an evil smile resembling the "Joker".

Re: Powder Both venting...

Bigdog,
    You'll probably want a circulating fan, air inlet and (exhaust) vent. How big is the oven? Electric?

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye
      Bigdog,
      You'll probably want a circulating fan, air inlet and (exhaust) vent. How big is the oven? Electric?
      This is a powder booth not a oven, i just want to cut down on the mess from the powder.
      Jeff B.
      Instructions for riding a Warrior: 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch and put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5) {VERY IMPORTANT!!} HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin, and an evil smile resembling the "Joker".

Comment

i am currently reworking mine in the garage. it will be more like a small room that is walled off. i plan on putting a fan and filter setup near the floor with fairly good amount of air flow. the curtain will be gapped at the top (not all the way to the ceiling) this should give me a down draft effect. since the powder naturally wants to fall it should help. at least that is what i am hoping for.
        when in doubt polish it out/ why replace it when you can refinish it
        G2 Polishing and Powdercoating

Comment

100cfm per square foot of intake air opening.
          Leo
          www.tinmans.net
          "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!!!" ----- Unknown

Comment

Sorry BigDog, guess I should of read the post better Must be the medication
            Tinbender is right on...
            Best location would be in the back of the booth.

Comment

Working...
            X