Got my Website started.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Website started.

I got my website started at http://www.autocyclepc.com. Could ya'll (its a southern thing ) pick it apart and help with some suggestions on design?

Thanks,
    Jason
    www.autocyclepc.com

Re: Got my Website started.

The site looks good so far on your home page i would mame your email a link "If you would like something powder coated please contact us at [email protected]." You may want to add color charts as well. I do not want to pick it apart just trying to help good luck!
    Jeff B.
    Instructions for riding a Warrior: 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch and put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5) {VERY IMPORTANT!!} HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin, and an evil smile resembling the "Joker".

Comment

LOL...get ready for the spam.
      Steve Dold
      http://stevedold.com

Comment

I dont have any ideas for the website, it looks good. I just have the question of how you set it up. Im looking to do something similar for my business but im not sure which way to go about setting up the server. How did you do it and what companys did you go through and how much did it cost?
        www.temperancecoatings.com

Comment

That's a great start Jason!
          I like the background in the photos... makes it look classy

Comment

anyone mind ripping my page apart?
            i haven't updated it in months however
            but oh well.
            www.crazypowdercoatings.com

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_mtb_2002
              anyone mind ripping my page apart?
              i haven't updated it in months however
              but oh well.
              www.crazypowdercoatings.com
              I don't do this to come off like an a$$ but the contact info would make me not want to contact you.

Contact Information
              If you have any questions regarding anything, please contact us through any of the listed email addresses.
              Telephone Please Contact through email, from there you may have a phone number if needed -Delete this line-
              Postal address 1067 Centre Crescent Qualicum Beach -What State and zip-
              E-mail Please us this email, we are having problems with the email service [email protected] "-Don't list your problems, customers don't want to hear it.-

I hope this is helpful...
              Jeff B.
              Instructions for riding a Warrior: 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch and put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5) {VERY IMPORTANT!!} HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin, and an evil smile resembling the "Joker".

Comment

Working...
              X