ovens for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ovens for sale

Sorry guys didn't know where to post this...but I am looking for a bigger oven. Since I have school and work another job then I really don't have any time to build one myself or I would. I got guys screaming motorcycle frames and I cannot fit them in my little oven so its time to move up in the world! Anyone around here build ovens and maybe ship em? Plus paying $10,000 just isn't within my budget Thanks guys!

Re: ovens for sale

For what its worth, my oven will fit frames, i could build ya one, but the money spent on shipping, you'd be better off, finding the time to build one yourself, im into mine for about 150 so far....
    If it jams; Force it. And if it breaks it needed replacing anyway.

I can go from 0 to "What seems to be the problem Officer?" in 3 seconds."

Comment

Originally posted by KZjim
      For what its worth, my oven will fit frames, i could build ya one, but the money spent on shipping, you'd be better off, finding the time to build one yourself, im into mine for about 150 so far....
      Do you have any pics of yours? Measurements?

Comment

Look in the 'Oven building forum' for the thread posted by me called New oven..
        If it jams; Force it. And if it breaks it needed replacing anyway.

I can go from 0 to "What seems to be the problem Officer?" in 3 seconds."

Comment

Thats a neat idea...but I need a more professional looking one because this will be a good source of my income through the summer and possibly for quite a while since I am in school. Not cutting on your oven though by any means...I am just looking for something more than just the hobbyist thing. I will have people coming and checking out my shop so i wanna keep it looking as good as possible that way it builds their confidence. If I wasn't...I'd say build me a barrel oven! Hope it works out well for ya...

Comment

Try this site
            http://www.powdercoatoven.4t.com/Index.html

Comment

Originally posted by mikekozura
              I saw that a while back...but I really don't have any time to build my own. Wish I did though...would save alot of money! I go to school full time and help remodel houses and usually I spend 2-3 hours a night at the shop if I'm lucky...but as soon as I get a bigger oven then the remodeling goes and powder coating full time with school begins!

Comment

Well I'd still suggest you build your own or you will be spending mucho $$$$. In the oven forum is some great ideas to guide you. I'm in the middle of designing mine with some of the ideas that were posted there. Since you remodel houses you sound pretty handy. It wouldnt be a stretch to build it. Its a box that heats up to a predetermined temperature, nothing more.

Comment

j75,

Just a thought! Why don't you build an extension for your home oven? Start gathering parts for building a bigger oven when you can get to it? That way you can do your frames and keep your business going.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jrow
                    j75,

Just a thought! Why don't you build an extension for your home oven? Start gathering parts for building a bigger oven when you can get to it? That way you can do your frames and keep your business going.

John
                    John,
                    The only problem I have right now is guys are asking about coating 4wd bumpers and I need one big enough for that. Big demand for them...I already have 5 bumpers lined up from fabricators that said as soon as I get the oven then they are shipping. I can make mucho money on these bumpers...

Comment

Id 2nd the build your own since you don't want to spend alot of $$.

I'm building another one right now and Its gona run right around $2500-3000k
                      8x8x8 and thats cheap.

If I had to build another like we did back in 99 8wide 8 tall and 13 deep It would be alot more. The dang price of steel is up right now.High has its ever been.

You might want to stick to start out small just build one to fit one bumper at a time. They save all the $ you get fromo PCing and build or buy a prebuilt oven to do what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by FSTFBDY
                        Id 2nd the build your own since you don't want to spend alot of $$.

I'm building another one right now and Its gona run right around $2500-3000k
                        8x8x8 and thats cheap.

If I had to build another like we did back in 99 8wide 8 tall and 13 deep It would be alot more. The dang price of steel is up right now.High has its ever been.

You might want to stick to start out small just build one to fit one bumper at a time. They save all the $ you get fromo PCing and build or buy a prebuilt oven to do what you need.
                        Yeh thats all I need is one big enough to do one bumper. Right now I have an 18"x18"x18" small oven and it would take about a year of saving in order to get one big enough to do bumpers. I'd be willing to pay someone that could build me a 6'x4'x4'. I know it would cost me less but I'd pay $1,000 for one that size and built pretty sturdy. Just wish I had the fricken time...

Comment

3 or 4 used ovens and alot of rivets should work to make you one long enough to do one bumper at a time.

Comment

i have one 6x2x3 i would sell for 1.000 plus shiping

Comment

Originally posted by coleman5
                              i have one 6x2x3 i would sell for 1.000 plus shiping
                              Could you send me pics? If so...my email is [email protected]
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X