My new booth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new booth...

I built this over the weekend...haven't had the chance to try it out yet though as my oven took a ****. Anyways, check out the pics and your comments are always welcome.
    Attached Files

Re: My new booth...

more pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

yet more...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DriKote; 04-04-2006, 08:24 PM.

Comment

And still room for the car.....sweeet.Wish I had room for something like that.

Comment

Very nice...but I'm wondering, does that shop vac provide enough sucking power to get the excess powder out of the booth?

Comment

Id hope the shop Vac would. They suck up good. Its been along while since Ive used a Hobby gun but do they waste that much powder to fill that booth with dust?

Comment

I had a booth about that size. Cleaning it is a job. I did mine is sheet rock and then tried plastic. The plastic sheets where great to hose off. I ended up going smaller again since I really wanted the space back.

Comment

I am not sure if the shop vac will pull the excess powder or not because I have yet to shoot anything in the booth yet...my oven died so I have pick up a new one before I can shoot anything. If the shopvac doesn't pull enough then I plan on installing a small fan or something in the vent to help pull the air out of the booth. I imagine it will be a PITA to clean but hopefully most the excess powder will be captured by the vent system...I dunno tho.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

I use a 1hp fan like people use for wood working running through three stages of powder coating filters on mine. My plan is to run a 2hp next after I pick up a better gun.

Comment

Working...
                  X