Xtreme Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtreme Improvement

'41 Ford Hood Chrome. Done in Xtreme Chrome.

Before

Jason

Re: Xtreme Improvement

Before

Drum Roll Please!!!!!

Comment

After

Comment

After

Jason
        www.autocyclepc.com

Comment

Looks great!
          Is it cleared?

Comment

Wow, those look really good. Awesome. That makes me want to try some Xtreme Chrome, thanks for posting that. How did you prepare the surface, did you have to do a lot of sanding? Any filling?

Steve
            Steve Dold
            http://stevedold.com

Comment

These were a lot of work. I tried lab metal & JB Weld neither worked well for filling this many pits. The remedy was to fill with the extreme chrome and sand by hand then repeat until you get a smooth surface. When I get caught up later next week I will post a "How To" for doing this. There were several things I learned as I progresed through these pieces.

Yes they are cleared using Jim's instructions found http://forum.caswellplating.com/showthread.php?t=4443

Jason
              www.autocyclepc.com

Comment

fanatastic!!
                If it jams; Force it. And if it breaks it needed replacing anyway.

I can go from 0 to "What seems to be the problem Officer?" in 3 seconds."

Comment

Jason,
                  They look awsome!! Please post your How to asap...

Jim S..
                  Jim Shuster
                  www.backyardpowdercoating.com Sold.....
                  www.chrissys68mustang.com Hobbie
                  www.photogserver.net Web Hosting.

Comment

Thanks for the complements. I dropped the pieces off to the customer on Sunday he was very happy with the results.
                    Jim, I have a busy week but should be caught up by Friday and will post the how to then. I am currently working on a polish / PC job on a set of bike wheels rotors and forks then I have a Corvette rear end, half shafts, drive shaft and coils. Over the long weekend I done an alternator, '41 Willy's hood hinge & handles, cerramic coated SB Chevy shorty headers & '69 Dodge Charger manifolds.

Jim, have you done any new PC pics with the models. The ones you done before were really cool. I do quite a bit of biz in the hispanic community I might need to take some pics of my parts with some HOT latina ladies.

Jason
                    www.autocyclepc.com
                    Last edited by cdaeme; 04-19-2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Jason

Bottom line is the client is happy!! Will wait to see the write up..
                      Have not had anytime to shoot with the models, been to busy doing 4 Complete engines and a few rims ( 14 wheels a week ). Plus other parts. But hey its great to be busy .
                      Looking to do a few new posters in about 2 weeks. I use these at car shows as give aways plus have the girls there to sign them as well. Never a bad idea to have Hot females around..

Jim S...
                      Jim Shuster
                      www.backyardpowdercoating.com Sold.....
                      www.chrissys68mustang.com Hobbie
                      www.photogserver.net Web Hosting.

Comment

Working...
                      X