This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Color and Product Requests

Do you have any powders that match Arctic cat Green,skidoo yellow,yamaha blue and polaris red as i am in the process of doing some sled work for my friends and we need thes colors and cant seem to find them no in all honesty they are probably out there right infront of me to see but i cant seem to see them if anyone could help me out it would be great.
    Thanks Roger

Comment

Hi guys, Ive been searching for kawasaki green for a while now. I havent had any luck and I have a customer that needs alot of work done in that color. What are the chances of you guys carrying it?

Comment

I need Chevy Orange VERY badly I have seen pictures of it posted on here but no powder yet.

Also The Dark blue on old Cadillac.

Thanks,
        JP
        Propper Coatings

Comment

Originally posted by Proppercoatings
          I need Chevy Orange VERY badly I have seen pictures of it posted on here but no powder yet.

Also The Dark blue on old Cadillac.

Thanks,
          JP
          Look here http://forum.caswellplating.com/show...t=Chevy+Orange

Comment

I'm in need of a light blue just slightly darker then the powder blue you have. I tried the powder blue and it almost seemed white or gray.
            -Chip

Comment

what about a gun metal or anthracite?

Comment

I need allis chalmers orange do you have any thing close

Comment

how about a copper or antique looking copper.?

and i second the gunmetal/granite

Comment

I am not sure if this thread is still alive, but it was stickied, so I will post a request.

Black Cherry - almost Black, but with a red or purplish tint.

Thanks,

Comment

• Re: Color and Product Requests

Mike,
                      I went to the search engine and came up empty handed Would not let me in any other suggestions. I would like to get this color wheel I keep reading about. Thanks for your time and God Bless!!!
                      Lucky
                      3 Nails Powder Coating

Comment

Looking for a color called Big Bad Blue. It was a factory color on the 1969 & 1970 AMC Javelin and AMX. It was originally made by PPG and the paint code was P-2. I want to coat some parts to match the paint on the car. I can provide a sample or color chip sample if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by aszumilo View Post
                          Looking for a color called Big Bad Blue. It was a factory color on the 1969 & 1970 AMC Javelin and AMX. It was originally made by PPG and the paint code was P-2. I want to coat some parts to match the paint on the car. I can provide a sample or color chip sample if needed.
                          Send your color chip/sa,pleto NIC and they will make a huge effort to match the color. For free. If they don't have a match, they can have it cutom made to your chip for about a billion dollars,..... That may be a slight exaggeration though on the custom cost,.... But I think it's a close estimate.
                          EMAIL scottrodspc@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks, I will try that.

Comment

Can you please add a Chemlon blue to the high temp colors that you have available. I have seen in it on another site. Thank you.

Comment

Im looking to find a color to closely match Daytona Sunset Orange which is the orange color offered on c6 corvettes. If you have anything close to this or could make it please let me know.
                                Here is a picture of the color.

Comment

Working...
                                X