X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfjr1976
    replied
    How about more Transparents/top coats/ tinted clears. I am looking for some of this color (picture below) It is called "lollypop Blue". Its a deep blue with a hint of purple.

Leave a comment:

• nuttyman
    replied
    looking for a bright orange

is the pumpkin a bright orange? I want something bright, almost neon-orange!

thanks,

nutty

Leave a comment:

• scline74
    replied
    color request

I would like to see an aqua pearl color or pearl teal

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    Dale - at the moment, we're only a mail order business. We're ever expanding though - so I can forsee a small store sometime in the next 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    We have a color called Bubble Gum - see http://www.caswellplating.com/powder/powder_colors.html

Leave a comment:

• DALE
    replied
    Caswell do you have a store open to the public or are you mail order only?

Leave a comment:

• nuttyman
    replied
    do you have a hot pink? My daughter races mini motorcycles & she wants some hot pink on her bike!

nutty

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    It will last a long time if stored properly.

Powders should be kept in a cool, dry area. If the temperature exceeds 20C, the storage life will be reduced.

5lbs will be $34.00.

Leave a comment:

• Hemi-T
    replied
    5 lbs is a little much for me... hobbyist How long is the shelf life of unused powder? I've heard that it will "get old", but I don't know what the results of using old powder are, or how long it takes to get "old". If it will last awhile, the weatherable urethane gloss clear 110-180 sounds like it will do the job. How much does 5 lbs cost? Thanks!

Hemi-T

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    We can get a Clear Eurethane:
    Weatherable Gloss 110-180 Cure [email protected]

We can also get a Clear Epoxy:
    Nonweatherable Gloss 150-300 Cure [email protected]?F

Let us know how much you need (preferably 5 lbs) and we'll add it to our range.

Leave a comment:

• Hemi-T
    replied
    Do you have a super gloss clear? I've seen 110% gloss clear on another site, and was interested in it. Also interested in the prism powder additive. Thanks!

Hemi-T

Leave a comment:

• brianwilliams5
    replied
    I would like to see more transparents in the basic colors.
    Thanks,
    Brian Williams

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    Check the posts above for our supplier's color wheel. They send them out free. They give a more accurate picture of the colors.

Leave a comment:

• Wkillgs
    replied
    Original Engine colors...

For 1960's era musclecars:
    Ford Blue (dark)
    Buick Red, or Chrysler red, even Ford red is close.....

As on-line color samples probably won't match the actual coating, I don't want to base my purchase on them.....Prefer first hand experience!

Leave a comment:

• Wkillgs
    replied
    Natural cast iron....

I'm doing some car restorations, and would like some powders to duplicate unfinished cast iron, natural steel, and something to duplicate the gold phosphate (or whatever) platings. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X