X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-stick
    replied
    Duly noted and it shall be "sought after" for you. I have it on good authority that there will be a "color explosion" happening here soon with lots of other little goodies thrown into the mix..... Russ

Leave a comment:

• drfjr1976
    replied
    How about more Transparents/top coats/ tinted clears. I am looking for some of this color (picture below) It is called "lollypop Blue". Its a deep blue with a hint of purple.

Leave a comment:

• nuttyman
    replied
    looking for a bright orange

is the pumpkin a bright orange? I want something bright, almost neon-orange!

thanks,

nutty

Leave a comment:

• scline74
    replied
    color request

I would like to see an aqua pearl color or pearl teal

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    Dale - at the moment, we're only a mail order business. We're ever expanding though - so I can forsee a small store sometime in the next 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    We have a color called Bubble Gum - see http://www.caswellplating.com/powder/powder_colors.html

Leave a comment:

• DALE
    replied
    Caswell do you have a store open to the public or are you mail order only?

Leave a comment:

• nuttyman
    replied
    do you have a hot pink? My daughter races mini motorcycles & she wants some hot pink on her bike!

nutty

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    It will last a long time if stored properly.

Powders should be kept in a cool, dry area. If the temperature exceeds 20C, the storage life will be reduced.

5lbs will be $34.00.

Leave a comment:

• Hemi-T
    replied
    5 lbs is a little much for me... hobbyist How long is the shelf life of unused powder? I've heard that it will "get old", but I don't know what the results of using old powder are, or how long it takes to get "old". If it will last awhile, the weatherable urethane gloss clear 110-180 sounds like it will do the job. How much does 5 lbs cost? Thanks!

Hemi-T

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hemi-T
    replied
    Do you have a super gloss clear? I've seen 110% gloss clear on another site, and was interested in it. Also interested in the prism powder additive. Thanks!

Hemi-T

Leave a comment:

• brianwilliams5
    replied
    I would like to see more transparents in the basic colors.
    Thanks,
    Brian Williams

Leave a comment:

• mcaswell
    replied
    Check the posts above for our supplier's color wheel. They send them out free. They give a more accurate picture of the colors.

Leave a comment:

• Wkillgs
    replied
    Original Engine colors...

For 1960's era musclecars:
    Ford Blue (dark)
    Buick Red, or Chrysler red, even Ford red is close.....

As on-line color samples probably won't match the actual coating, I don't want to base my purchase on them.....Prefer first hand experience!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X