Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Color and Product Requests

another pic

please help
      Attached Files

Comment

I have an idea, but I can't get the pics to enlarge. Is it black or gray?

Comment

Hi Harleydad
          It will not mater if it is black, grey, chrome as i can coat it the colour he wants
          as long as I can get the texture correct.

The guy is very particular about the vein effect and does understand that the graining will not show through the colour as it is wear and tear that causes that
          Hope you can show pics of your idea

I got a grey texture from Rxxxx which is close but not deep enough grain
          Mike

Comment

How about a gunmetal gray metallic or Gunmetal. Have seen some other powder coating shops offer this color.
            Need something in the Tri-State Powder coated check out... Backyard Powder Coating

Comment

Does anyone know where to get John Deere classic Green. We do alot of tractor restorations and would like to powdercoat some of the parts. there are two variations of John Deere Green one is the newer style which is darker and there is an older style which is a medium green. I cant find the older style.

Comment

I so want this gunmetal. This is the best looking gunmetal paint I have ever seen.

Comment

I am looking for a strato blue and a fuscia powder coat...pls thx

PS WHOLLY COW GREAT F$%^^&*@G Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by iverson387 View Post
                    Does anyone know where to get John Deere classic Green. We do alot of tractor restorations and would like to powdercoat some of the parts. there are two variations of John Deere Green one is the newer style which is darker and there is an older style which is a medium green. I cant find the older style.
                    where have you been able to find the newer green for the JD gear?? Also curious to know about your search for the o/s green too?

Comment

We need a John Deere Classic Green powder do you have one

Comment

looking to get some wrinkle red for some jobs that i have and can only find on the site it in the vht cans im looking for powder

Comment

Originally posted by twistedfreak View Post
                          looking to get some wrinkle red for some jobs that i have and can only find on the site it in the vht cans im looking for powder
                          I didn't see it either. There are a few places you can get it.
                          Last edited by mcaswell; 01-07-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have any

TIGER Drylac® 38/40127
                            Pearl Night Blue Metallic
                            and/or
                            TIGER Drylac® 38/90018
                            Argento 314 Metallic

Comment

Looking for a match to Ford Competition Orange - Color Code CY/M7117

Comment

I actually came to this thread to request the same thing...working on a '58 520 and would like to powdercoat as much as I can. I found a thread on this forum where member "wickedcoatings" mixed RAL 6010 Grass Green and PBTP John Deere Green 50/50 and said it was a perfect match. He said he is nearby to Powder By The Pound so he had them mix it. I'm planning on ordering a small amount this morning from Caswell and see how it looks.

Originally posted by iverson387 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X