X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcaswell
    started a topic Color and Product Requests

Color and Product Requests

If you have a color or piece of powder coating equipment that you want us to carry, please let us know by replying to this post.

If we get enough requests for a color or certain product, we'll happily add it to our range.

• Mike O'Neill
    replied
    Re: Color and Product Requests

Farmall tractor red. May also be called International Harvester red. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Urbanski
    replied

Tiffany Blue, Work Gold please and thank you

Leave a comment:

• PushnFords
    replied

I actually came to this thread to request the same thing...working on a '58 520 and would like to powdercoat as much as I can. I found a thread on this forum where member "wickedcoatings" mixed RAL 6010 Grass Green and PBTP John Deere Green 50/50 and said it was a perfect match. He said he is nearby to Powder By The Pound so he had them mix it. I'm planning on ordering a small amount this morning from Caswell and see how it looks.

Originally posted by iverson387 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get John Deere classic Green. We do alot of tractor restorations and would like to powdercoat some of the parts. there are two variations of John Deere Green one is the newer style which is darker and there is an older style which is a medium green. I cant find the older style.

Leave a comment:

• jinx3
    replied

Looking for a match to Ford Competition Orange - Color Code CY/M7117

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Champney
    replied

Does anyone have any

TIGER Drylac® 38/40127
    Pearl Night Blue Metallic
    and/or
    TIGER Drylac® 38/90018
    Argento 314 Metallic

Leave a comment:

• Harleydad
    replied

Originally posted by twistedfreak View Post
    looking to get some wrinkle red for some jobs that i have and can only find on the site it in the vht cans im looking for powder
    I didn't see it either. There are a few places you can get it.
    Last edited by mcaswell; 01-07-2012, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• twistedfreak
    replied

looking to get some wrinkle red for some jobs that i have and can only find on the site it in the vht cans im looking for powder

Leave a comment:

• wickedcoatings
    replied

We need a John Deere Classic Green powder do you have one

Leave a comment:

• mhyde71
    replied

Originally posted by iverson387 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get John Deere classic Green. We do alot of tractor restorations and would like to powdercoat some of the parts. there are two variations of John Deere Green one is the newer style which is darker and there is an older style which is a medium green. I cant find the older style.
    where have you been able to find the newer green for the JD gear?? Also curious to know about your search for the o/s green too?

Leave a comment:

• mhyde71
    replied

I am looking for a strato blue and a fuscia powder coat...pls thx

PS WHOLLY COW GREAT F$%^^&*@G Forum!

Leave a comment:

• joeyg1973
    replied

I so want this gunmetal. This is the best looking gunmetal paint I have ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• iverson387
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TwistedEvo8
    replied

How about a gunmetal gray metallic or Gunmetal. Have seen some other powder coating shops offer this color.

Leave a comment:

• Mickyb
    replied

Hi Harleydad
    It will not mater if it is black, grey, chrome as i can coat it the colour he wants
    as long as I can get the texture correct.

The guy is very particular about the vein effect and does understand that the graining will not show through the colour as it is wear and tear that causes that
    Hope you can show pics of your idea

I got a grey texture from Rxxxx which is close but not deep enough grain
    Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X