New here, Just starting and a question around heating elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, Just starting and a question around heating elements

I did quite a bit of Googling and got here then started searching for elements specifically. I think I can handle the box build (Approx 75ft^3) and the controls should be manageable but I am a little lost on how to define the actual heating elements that I should be using.

If ANYTHING I say is stupid, please correct me. I learn best when you hit me between the eyes with a 2x4 or accurate info.

My thought process so far (based on reading) is I could use 4-6 3kW heating elements in an external box with the heaters enclosed. Possible have 2-3 elements on each side with blowers around 100cfm to try to even box heating. Maybe a little overkill but should be close. I was wanting to have a fairly robust system that can be used on a daily basis, so I was leaning away from a typical stove/oven heating element. I looked through McMaster https://www.mcmaster.com/heat-elemen...bular-heaters/ they are a little pricy and have a long lead time. So asking for some advice on elements or directions on where I can go read on these.

If you read all of this thank you!
    Hambone
Working...
X