16 x 8 x 7 bumper-pull gas oven build,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 x 8 x 7 bumper-pull gas oven build,

i am just about done with my oven build... it is at the point of being functional and been doing jobs in it for a year now...now that the warmer weather has broken...i will be finishing it off aesthetically and some other features...but for those of you that wanted to see or maybe get some ideas...so long as you are not in the same town as me...i am happy to share (lol hehe)...!

250-375k btu torpedo heater...

3" walls all around (except floor)...one of things i will be doling first off now that the warm is coming.

then corners will all get cleaned up real nice and i may even double up the roof with another 3" of insulation- i have learned that when it snows...and has like 2-3-4-5" of snow on top...it warms up in like half the time (igloo effect is awesome)

sorry for posting pics via fb...you dont have to be fb member i dont believe to enjoy the pics...but there are just so many!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8452334&type=1

Re: 16 x 8 x 7 bumper-pull gas oven build,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Have you had any issues with uneven temperatures in the oven on larger parts?

Comment

Re: 16 x 8 x 7 bumper-pull gas oven build,

havent had large enough parts for it to be a problem...i always try to make sure that they are hanging evenly best i can and/or high enough for it not to be an issue.

but i could see how/when/where it could be an issue, like if i had parts hanging all way down to floor...but i just make sure i dont hang parts so close to floor. about 1/3 up and higher and been okay since.

m

Comment

Working...
      X