• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Load of Job with Trolley is 1500 Kgs. and Sp. Heat of Product is 0.15

Comment

Originally posted by kcenicola View Post
      Oven Builders:

I've created an excel spreadsheet that will calculate the time it will take for the oven you are building to reach a desired temperature. All you do is enter the internal oven dimensions, the starting room temperature, the desired curing temperature and the total element wattage into the yellow boxes. The spreadsheet will then display the time to reach that temperature in the green box. It also displays how many amps an oven of that wattage will draw.

This calculator is based on an oven built with metal interior and exterior walls and 2" of mineral wool insulation.

This should help everone to have realistic expectations on how quickly their oven will reach working temperature.

Ken
      Dear Ken

i have 2500 x 2500 x 10000 L (Size in MM)oven now we want to changes in this oven. we need 3 deg cent. rise in one minute up to 140 Deg. cent from ambient. and also down 3 deg. c in one minute from 140 to ambient. No. of zone 10, No. of Fan 10. Please let me know Total KW (Electric Power) Requirement and CFM in the OVEN.Total Load of Job with Trolley is 1500 Kgs. and Sp. Heat of Product is 0.15

Comment

Working...
      X