X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerryGafron
    replied

Jason,
    I had considered machining the brackets from Delrin, which I beleive would be suitable for the anodizing tank if there is any demand for that. The cost wouldn't really change. Conventional ceramic elements still have a bit of steel on them that would be exposed to the acid, but there may be a way to coat them in liquid PVC.

Leave a comment:

• TerryGafron
    replied
    Hi Caswellplating_Jason,
    These are machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum. The gaskets are cork/rubber. If you get a chance, swing by the website (www.zerolite.biz) and check out the FAQ page. Almost anything you need to know is there. The site also has assembly and demonstraion videos.
    Thanks,
    TG

Leave a comment:

• Caswellplating_Jason
    replied
    What material are the elements made from ?

Leave a comment:

• TerryGafron
    started a topic Heating liquids in buckets Argh!

Heating liquids in buckets Argh!

Hi everyone,

I got sick of buying expensive bucket heaters and trying to cut lids to fit and zip tie cords to make everything fit neatly on my anodizing system so I invented this:
    www.zerolite.biz It's a pretty effective way to attach common hot water heating elements to five gallon plastic buckets.

Check out the site if you are interested. I also have videos of installation and the unit working on the site.

It works pretty well, as you can see from the videos on the site. My next project is to build a control system, based on the BeagleBone mini-computer to control the heating elements across racks of buckets.

Enjoy,
    TG

Working...
X