Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with plating chemistry and process troubleshooting!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with plating chemistry and process troubleshooting!

Hello! My name is Nicole and I am fascinated by the intricate chemical processes that take place in an electroplating tank. I work as the lead chemist in a commercial plating shop in Florida. I am looking to expand my horizons and offer consulting on process chemistry and troubleshooting. I am familiar with a broad range of finishes and their chemistries including Gold, Silver, Zinc, Copper (acid and cyanide), Tin, electroless nickel, Sulfamate Nickel, bright Nickel, and Zinc-nickel alloy plating. If your problem process is not on the list just named, I would be happy to research and take the opportunity to better understand a process I'm not as familiar with. I am an expert researcher an have had significant success with troubleshooting, consulting on new processes and improving efficency. I don't know everything, but I am always egar to research, learn and expriment. In addition, I am tech savvy, and am comfortable using digital media as a tool to aid communication. Please contact me via e mail to enlist my assistance
Working...
X