Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAUTICAL METAL AND MOTORCYCLE POLISHING IN FLORIDA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAUTICAL METAL AND MOTORCYCLE POLISHING IN FLORIDA!

Greetings all. I'm just here to tell you about "NautiShine", the company that polishes ALL your Nautical metals (Brass, Bronze, Aluminum, Copper, etc)... Be they antique or not...we specialize in Instruments, Bells, Stanchions, Cleats, Lanterns, etc....you name it, and we'll polish it!

We're located in Sunny South Florida, and can even come out to you and do the job onsite. Contact us at [email protected] or by calling 305-801-5468. Your metals with thank you for it.

Nobody does it better for less!

Also, if you're interested in having your motorcycle polished, look me up at: www.sycoracing.sportbiker.com

I also put a tutorial for polishing motorcycle frames. Check it out!
    http://www.caswellplating.com/bbs/vi...4c060cb95d0fa2

Syco,
    Will you polish a gas tank? What about chroming it?
    You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn60
      Syco,
      Will you polish a gas tank? What about chroming it?
      Car? Bike? Go-cart? etc.... If so, what make/model?

Comment

MC gas tank, wish I knew how to post a pic. It's from a 99 Kaw ZRX11.
        I just sent you an email with a shot of the tank. Don't laugh...hard
        Hey man, you might want to change your email address on your site, the syco one, doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Thanks for the pic and the heads up about the sycoracing email. The email address is still valid, its just the link thats not working.

As for the tank, let me get home from my shift on Wed (I'm a firefighter/paramedic) and I'll get back to you.

Comment

Cool, I'll hear from you Wed/Thur about the tank. Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Working...
            X