I have a small business manufacturing wood items at home, and I am unable to find the small metal part that I need in brass. My local hardware store carries it -- it is a T-shaped threaded flange. Is there anyone who could brass-plate a couple of dozen for me? I can supply more info if you contact me via e-mail. Thanks