X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fly
    replied
    Re: Copper/Nickel Bath for electroforming

Ok, if you can try to have a place to hang the bowl from if you can, if not I will find a spot.

Leave a comment:

• topspinner
    replied

You're actually ahead of me on this. I have to order a few more items before I can turn the bowl, so It'll be some time yet. I'm interested in having you try it, so I'll drop you a note in the mail or through this system when the bowls are ready.

Leave a comment:

• fly
    replied

Lets give it a try see what it will do. Just ship it to me and I will start on it as I can because I plate on the side, so it might take a little time. You can ship it by mail or ups its up to you.

Ship to: Shane Hesterman
    P.o. box 302 / 906 4th st.
    Beaumont ms, 39423
    (601) 549-6914

Leave a comment:

• topspinner
    replied

Two bowls maybe 4in. or 5in. in diameter and 4 in. deep.

Leave a comment:

• fly
    replied

What size or the bowls and how many. I might be able to help you if you want to try it out.

Leave a comment:

• topspinner
    started a topic Copper/Nickel Bath for electroforming

Copper/Nickel Bath for electroforming

Would anyone here with a tank setup be willing to try a copper electroforming job? I'm thinking of electroforming some small bowls instead of having them spun or hammered. I can mail the wax model and provide the conductive paint. This is kind of an experiment in enamelling on my part, so if it doesn't work that well all I'm out is some money. I'd be curious to try it in nickel as well, but I'm not sure how thick nickel will plate.
Working...
X