Hello-newbie here. I was directed to this site by a friend. I am a diecast construction equipment collecter and customizer. I have been doing this for a number of years and having fun with it. Recently I aquired some diecast tractor trailer models that are in their raw mental finished state. I have been to many chromers in my area (Chicago) and all are willing to do the job on the exhaust stacks an fuel tanks, but not on the rims, they say they cannot polish the inside of the rimms. So I contacted the people at Caswell and they recomended a flash copper/copy chrome kit. I am more than willing to spend the money, that is not the issue-in fact I might be able to add that to list of model services for other collectors-but I need to make sure it will work on my rimms.

So would any one of you who have the copper flash/copy chrome kit be willing to give one or two rimms a try and let me see the results. I would be willing to pay of course. The rimms are about 3/8 to 1/2 inch in diameter and about the same in height.

my email is r.matthews@comcast.net

Thanks in advance

Bob