Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Spoiler Coated in Chrome Finish

First
    (1) The rear spoiler from my 2009 impala arrived today, I would like a price to have it done in really shinny chrome to match my shinny mirror chrome Rims. please price the chrome work for the spoiler to include, protectant coating so it will be durable as the clear coating on my car

Second
    (2) I am waiting to recieve the countour type plactic bug deflector unit I ordered for my 2009 impala. I need it coated in mirror chrome as well.
    to match my shinny mirror chrome rims also. please price a very duable protectant coating for the bug deflector so it will be durable as well. Please note I wish for the chrome finish to very durable on this piece.

In summary,
    I want to have both the spoiler and bug deflector finished in the shinny mirror chrome finish to match my shinny mirror chrome Rims. Can anyone please point me to a shop who can give me a price for performing this work here in the metroplex.

I am interested in getting this done here in dallas if possible and I ran across this website.

Thanks
    cell phone:469 446-5282
    [My email is: eugcra05@hotmail.com]
    Last edited by Eugcra05; 01-28-2009, 10:56 PM. Reason: Message appears clearer

Re: Need Spoiler Coated in Chrome Finish

Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
    X